When I was studying chakra psychology in the 90”s, I had this incredible shift and awakening.
What is the third eye?
what is a chakra?
What does your 3rd -Eye do, exactly?
Receiving Clear Insights and Intuition
Understanding and Seeing Universal Truths
Non-Attachment to External Circumstances and Outcomes
Premonitions and Psychic Abilities
Subtle Intellect, Reading Between the Lines
Seeing Beyond the Physical Reality
Subtle Vision, Seeing Energy, Spirit, Auras, etc
HOW TO OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE CHAKRA GENTLY
1. look at a situation in the near future in which you would like to gather some intuitive signs.
2. With your eyes closed, visualize the situation gently at the level of your third eye and approx. one or two feet from your forehead.
3. See yourself there. Look for details.
4. Choos three words that describe what you are seeing. The vibe, the people, the space.
5. What is happening that is positive and going well?
6. What can you do, say or bring to the situation that would make it go even better?
When you are done, come back fullly into your body. Write down a few notes and keep them to compare to, aften the event has taken place.
You can Use your intuition to explore what would make you feel more balanced and aligned with your whole-being.
I hope you give it a try!
If you are interested in developing your clairvoyance, I have a mini-course that is very affordable and will blow your mind. It’s called Clairvoyance and Life Purpose and is available now here.
With Light and Love, Amy Norman Foster
Founder of purely intuitive, and expert intuitive reader. My aim is to help you to boost and blossom your intuition in new and transformational ways. Including growing your happiness, confidence and self-worth.